Proteo Media + Performance offers internships designed for higher education students and recent graduates year-round on a rolling basis. We are looking for dedicated and energetic interns for ongoing internships, pre-show assistance, assistance during the run of shows, and long term assistance for upcoming shows in the spring. Ongoing Internships include Media/ Marketing, Planning/Development, Production/Tech and our short term internship/ assistance during show days and festivals which include FOH, Media, Set up + break down. This is an internship to serve aspiring artist who are interested in arts administration and production.
The ongoing internships are a 6 month commitment. Interns will receive free tickets to upcoming shows and opening night parties, free attendance to upcoming Proteo classes/workshops, and for ongoing interns, college credit is available.
If interested please email email@example.com with a short bio, letter of interest and resume.
Marketing/Social media interns
- research ( kickstarter contacts/press contacts)
- distribution of marketing materials
- press releases
- maintenance of website and other marketing content
- research/order tech equipment
- help design motion capture projections
- video/ photo editing
- plan donors party/invited dress rehearsals
- plan opening night party
- secure donations
- research grants/ applications